Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014! - Guess what one of my new year resolutions is....

Hi!

Sorry for long silence. I have had a number of technical issues in last 18 months so have not been able to work on this blog as much as I wanted. However I have a new laptop so one of my resolutions for 2014 is to blog more.

I am working on a new series which I will start posting in next couple of days.

I also really want to continue my blogs on the Beatle women - I have an idea for my first post already

Anyway good 2014 to you all!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. How's your laptop now? Surely it's now functioning and you can make more wonderful posts now. A laptop is a good gadget to have since its functions are undeniably plentiful. A laptop also grants access to the internet. Just like how you store your memories on your blog posts, there are online programs offering a back-up drive for your files. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Ruby Badcoe

    ReplyDelete