Thursday 1 January 2015

82: 2014 in review

I have really enjoyed blogging here in the last year. It has been incredibly enjoyable to share my love of music here and write a few more things about Turner Syndrome. I have been a bit distracted with Tumblr to post here as regularly as I would like but I have been blogging which is the main thing. I tend to blog more about George Harrison at friarparksoulclub.tumblr.com and have a tumblr especially about Turner Syndrome

I have found it very empowering to discuss the issues I have here in the last year.

Highlight of 2014- seeing Richard Davies live twice! I waited 16 years and he did not disappoint. It allows me to believe anything is possible. I also enjoyed seeing friends in Edinburgh and Liverpool. But trips to my beloved Dublin have been the thing that have sustained me. I may not be able to go as often in next year but I will certainly be going! In particular the trip in June showed me I could turn a day I used to dread into a day of great joy. Here is a photo from this trip from the Botanical Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment