Monday 20 July 2020

Ten years on this blog!

Just realised that I have been running this blog for ten years - I have not really worked on it for almost five years but certainly glad to have it as an archive of me writing my experiences with Turner Syndrome and other things. I have begun posting links to some of my early posts on twitter with the hope they are useful. I was not aware of how early I was writing about and picking on certain issues. I hope it can be useful for people.

It was certainly a difficult time in my life when I began this. I also went through a lot in the following four years. I am grateful for all I have learnt through the period. I am in a lot better place and glad my life has moved on.

Thank you to anyone who follows me or who has enjoyed or commented on my posts

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today and your writing is very interesting! It's a shame Google isn't doing much to keep Blogger alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply but thank you for kind words!

      Delete