Monday 15 June 2020

Where have I been?

I had not used this blog for over five years up until a couple of weeks ago. I tended to use Tumblr until around 2017 then twitter. However I wanted to use this blog for the Hannah Gadsby post then realised I had other things I wanted to write about

I left the job I had been for over thirteen years at the end of 2017. I have been in a variety of jobs since. This is a decision I have no regrets about. I left on good terms but have no regrets about moving on. However because of some of the traumatic events in that job and other issues I decided I would prefer not to stay in contact with my ex colleagues. I have also not really heard from them either. But things are what they are. I feel a lot better for moving on. I never thought I would. I was not in a good place for the last few years in the role

I have had some very positive experiences since such as one of my jobs. This is a very uncertain time. But I have hope.

Try and do some feministing on twitter and upholding women with Turner Syndrome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment